Friday, September 30, 2011

Skull Candles


It's been nice to take a break from all that holiday candle pouring and stock building to work on something else.

I spent a delightful afternoon shopping for back drops and back ground props for the new Halloween candles.



My photo taking skills are getting slightly better, it only took me two days get these done and I think they turned out pretty good.

Every blog I've read says natural light is the best and they sure are right, I'm still having trouble with capturing lit candles.  


I am a huge fan of candy corn and so are my girls.  They were tickled to be able to eat up my props when I was finished.

Now I need to find a way store all the rest of the non edible stuff I used.   Organizing is not my strong suit but I don't want to get rid of it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS