Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Grape Vine Candles


As I've been slowly trying to move my business away from the mass novelty candles I find myself coming right back to it, this time in the shape of grapes!

I couldn't resit, they are super cute and really fun to make and I thought they would go great with the wine cork candles.

These little grape clusters of wax are quite beautiful when lit.  They really glow!

Measures 2.5 inches long by 1 inch tall. Burns about 3 hours.I hHand paint the green vines and leaves.
Green and Merlot colored. Unscented for now, but I can find a good vino fragrance I'll go for it.

Any candle makers out there willing point me in the right direction?  I'm looking for an actual wine fragrance oil  The ones I've ordered have been very grape smelly and not like wine at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS