Friday, August 11, 2017

Tiki bars, tiki rooms and Tiki Candles


Who knew tikis were all the rage!  Seriously, in preparation for getting my tiki candles out I was looking up ways to display them, since the bulk of the candles I make are for weddings and reception decor I kept returning to boho beachy weddings but in my searches I found a whole amazing subculture of tiki rooms and tiki bars. Personal oasis' decked out in dream like jungle decor.  With exotic wood fixtures, bamboo furniture, grass skirts and palm trees.

It was a long hard road making these Tiki Candles.  I was scheduled to have these out at the begging of May for the summer season, palm wax turn out to be more difficult to work with than I ever thought it would be.  But the results are totally worth it!
Scented in tropical tuberose and mango beechwood and let me tell ya.  They smell divine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS